Jaw Crushers manufactured by us are popular for their strength, durability and ability to function in hostile work environment. The heat-Treated steel jaws have adjustable opening. This machine is quality tested and have unique features according to the international standards which come in affordable pricing. Our product is superior, robust and has long lasting service.
- Ensured crushing without rubbing with hinge pin on the crushing chamber center line, large bearings and integral lubrication.
- Wide entry throat ensures easy feeding to crushing chamber.
- Fabricated swing jaw is balanced to avoid power losses through lifting on crushing stroke.
- A light small diameter flywheel is all that is necessary with the low inertia of the mechanism.
- Operating mechanism is totally enclosed for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- All adjustment are carried out on the fixed jaw to avoid disturbing the crushing geometry.
- List of dimensions gives approximate sizes only and serve as a guide only for plant arrangement. They should not be accepted as the actual dimensions.
- We reserve the right to make any alterations, or Modifications which we consider an improvement.
- For actual installation work ask for GA drg.
In addition, the Jaw crushers have wide utility in several sectors. These are demanded in the industry of mining and quarrying for crushing abrasive and hard materials such as basalt, granite, gravel, and ore. The machines can process the large rocks into smaller parts. In this way, the crushing machines can make the materials into several manageable sizes. The said machines have crucial role in recycling processes as they can process the recyclable materials such as concrete, demolition waste and asphalt. Supplied machines allow for simple transportation, handling and advanced processing of recycled materials.
Jaw Crushers Benefits
The Jaw crushers are capable of crushing the large quantities of material in an efficient and quick way. Being the highly versatile machines, the crushes can deal with a wide range of hard and abrasive materials. The machines have a simple design, which make them simple to operate and keep up. The said machines have low maintenance and operating costs.
Capacity Power Speed:
Jaw Crushers FAQs
What are the main components of a jaw crusher?
The key constituents of the jaw crusher include the following:
- Fixed jaw is an important part of crusher which has been made for housing the crushing compartment.
- Movable jaw has been made to apply the force to the rock.
- Jaw plates are plates, resistant to wear, which can cover the crushing surfaces of the jaws.
- Eccentric shaft is made to convey the motor's rotating motion.
- Toggle plate is also incorporated as a safety device that helps in conveying the crushing power. It also ensures the protection of crusher from damage caused by overloading.
What are the limitations of a jaw crusher?
Size of the feed material, maintenance requirements and reduced ratio.
What is the working principle of jaw crusher?
Jaw crusher's working principle is based on the responding movement of the portable jaw which can crush and compresses the rock or ore.